Try using Django-storages and follow the tutorial on
simpleisbetterthancomplex.com

This looks like a permissions issue.

I had similar issues with Google Buckets and sorted it out by reading the
django-storages methods for Google buckets in the source code and then
making sure all the settings were correct.

Anthony