Did you set your template folder correctly in your setting file and in your
view are you pointing to the right directory where your .html is located?

On Oct 3, 2019 08:18, "yerri swamy" <dussayerrisw...@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried like this
testapp>template>base.html
but also its showing same issue please help me anyone..
views.py

   1.

   from django.shortcuts import render

   2.
   3.

   # Create your views here.

   4.

   def hello_world(request):

   5.

   1.

        return render(request,'testapp/template/base.html',{})

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:34 AM Desh Deepak <deshdeepak...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Create template folder inside testapp.
>
> Like this:
> testapp>template>base.html
>

> On Wed, 25 Sep 2019, 10:47 yerri swamy, <dussayerrisw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 6:53 PM Desh Deepak <deshdeepak...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Show me your views.py file.

>>> --
>>> msgid/django-users/CAJ0m4xiPWfJ%3Dt-CjkDL81F7wn5ETmcBRacMyBi5n0zpO
>>> 0C%3DUQg%40mail.gmail.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJ0m4xiPWfJ%3Dt-CjkDL81F7wn5ETmcBRacMyBi5n0zpO0C%3DUQg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>> --
>> msgid/django-users/CAKMSwL-OH3MOgjE5YDwVtsH-2xPv5oNxvuWHna8MZYUXS0iR0A%
>> 40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKMSwL-OH3MOgjE5YDwVtsH-2xPv5oNxvuWHna8MZYUXS0iR0A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> msgid/django-users/CAJ0m4xhvoPjpgJXQKk61oG4rfnVRnUwLCX1CgYH%3DGdze8BGAfw%
> 40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJ0m4xhvoPjpgJXQKk61oG4rfnVRnUwLCX1CgYH%3DGdze8BGAfw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

msgid/django-users/CAKMSwL-WqaCjmAvqX23kcWT%2BrCv6b25PjQxq-9AKjPkYNOVm2g%
40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAKMSwL-WqaCjmAvqX23kcWT%2BrCv6b25PjQxq-9AKjPkYNOVm2g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.