Hi.

I've been working with Django about 10 years and yet I haven't need for
overriding admin.

Admin is great tool for CRUD while developing but I wouldn't push it too
far. Specially trying to put any business logic in admin doesn't go well in
the long run.

And it's really easy to build proper management console with generic class
based views which can cope with business requirements easily.

ke 9. lokak. 2019 klo 11.12 Jérôme Le Carrou <j.lecar...@gmail.com>