Hi there,

My first post to this group!

I've built the locallibrary project following the MDN tutorial and I'm now
preparing to deploy the site on Heroku as described in the same tutorial
and have added these lines to my settings.py file:

*import os*
*SECRET_KEY = os.environ.get('DJANGO_SECRET_KEY',
'cg#p$g+j9tax!#a3cup@1$8obt2_+&k3q+pmu)5%asj6yjpkag')*

export DJANGO_DEBUG=False

I get:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Has anyone else encountered this problem and / or know why it is occuring
or how to resolve the issue?