Dear Django group,

In one of my View i need UserName & Password details in raw format but
Django uses *PBKDF2* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PBKDF2> algorithm to
store the password.

I would like to know how to retrieve the saved password from Authentication
Form.

Using these Username and password details from my Django app , i need to
use the same credentials to access another website to perform web
automation on it using selenium chrome webdriver.

Please let us know how to get the password in raw format once user
authenticated using below LoginForm and login_view.

*My forms.py:*
*===========*

forms.py:
=======

class LoginForm(AuthenticationForm):

    remember_me = forms.BooleanField(required=True, initial=False)

    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):

        super(LoginForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
        self.helper = FormHelper()
        self.helper.form_action = '.'
        self.helper.layout = Layout(
            Field('username', placeholder="Enter Username", autofocus=""),
            Field('password', placeholder="Enter Password"),
            Field('remember_me'),
            Submit('sign_in', 'Log in',
                   css_class="btn btn-lg btn-primary btn-block"),
        )

def apply_gsp_request_form(request, id=None):

    if id:
        action = 'edit'
        model = get_object_or_404(ApplyGSP, pk=id)
    else:
        action = 'submit'
        model = ApplyGSP()

    message = ""

    if request.method == 'POST':
        form = ApplyGSPForm(request.POST, instance=model)

        if form.is_valid():
            form.save()
            username = request.user.username
            print("password:", request.user.password)
           * # How to get password details ? If i get pwd here using
request.user.password it is displaying
* # but i need in raw(clear text format)*
    *applyselenium*(username,password*)*

*def applyselenium():*
  -----------
  ----------

My Views.py:
=======
views.py:
========
def login_view(request):
    logout(request)

    username = password = ''
    redirect_to = request.GET.get('next', '/gspapp/')

    form = LoginForm()

    if request.POST:

        form = LoginForm(request.POST)

        username = request.POST['username']
        password = request.POST['password']

        user = authenticate(request, username=username, password=password)

        if user is not None:
            login(request, user)

            remember_me = request.POST.get('remember_me', False)

            if remember_me == "on":
                ONE_MONTH = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60
                expiry = getattr(settings, "KEEP_LOGGED_DURATION",
ONE_MONTH)
                request.session.set_expiry(expiry)
            else:
                request.session.set_expiry(0)

            return HttpResponseRedirect(redirect_to)

    context = {'form': form, 'page_title': page_title, 'loginpage_heading':
loginpage_heading}
    return render(request, 'login.html', context)

Regards
N.Dilip Kumar.