I'm working on a project where the admin models are registered dynamically,
this is including dynamically adding features like list_display,
search_fields etc.

The issue I'm having now is that when I make a change ( params are loaded
from a database table ) it seems to be caching the response until I restart
the testing server of the older params that where stored in the database.

What can I do to either.) force the reloading of the params options - or
gracefully restart / clean the admin cache?

I hope I'm explaining this right. It's not a major project killer that the
process has to be restarted manually - but would like to avoid it if
possible.

Any suggestion for dynamically restarting sections of a django
app/rebuilding it or other suggestion would be wonderful!