I try to compile an old code in Django 1.4 Many things are deprecated. I
manage to change some of them but I don't knwo how to go futher on the
urls.py

here is the old code

*from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from django.conf import settings

dynurls = patterns('minesweepr.views',
    (r'^api/minesweeper_solve/$', 'api_solve'),
)

staticurls = patterns('minesweepr.views',
    (r'^player/$', 'template_static'),
    (r'^query/$', 'template_static'),
)

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    ('^%s' % settings.BASE_URL, include(dynurls)),
    ('^%s' % settings.BASE_STATIC_URL, include(staticurls)),
)*

I know django.conf.urls.defaults is deprecated and I tried to change the
code like this

*from django.conf.urls import url, include
from django.conf import settings

dynurls = ['minesweepr.views',
    (r'^api/minesweeper_solve/$', 'api_solve'),
]

staticurls = ['minesweepr.views',
    (r'^player/$', 'template_static'),
    (r'^query/$', 'template_static'),
]

urlpatterns = ['',
    ('^%s' % settings.BASE_URL, include(dynurls)),
    ('^%s' % settings.BASE_STATIC_URL, include(staticurls)),
**]*

But it is not sufficient
It is said my url patterns are invalid.
Anybody has an idea ?