I am trying to create registration forms using Django's built in auth
forms.  However, when using the Django admin, the Django admin templates
are always being used.

My application structure is as follows:

├── bug
│   ├── __init__.py
│   ├── __pycache__
│   ├── settings.py
│   ├── urls.py
│   └── wsgi.py
├── db.sqlite3
├── manage.py
└── mysite
    ├── admin.py
    ├── apps.py
    ├── __init__.py
    ├── migrations
    │   └── __init__.py
    ├── models.py
    ├── registration
    ├── templates
    │   └── registration
    │       └── password_reset_form.html
    ├── tests.py
    └── views.py

My urls.py is the following:

from django.contrib import admin
from django.conf.urls import include, url
from django.urls import path

urlpatterns = [
    path('admin/', admin.site.urls),
    url(r'^accounts/', include('django.contrib.auth.urls'), name="auth"),
]

The mysite/templates/registration/password_reset_form.html is not being
rendered.  When I navigate to localhost:8000/accounts/password_reset, i can
see that its using the Django Admin template. See attached screenshot.  I
am expecting my custom template for the reset form to be rendered.

I am using Django version 2.2.5 and python 3.7.3

Is this a bug or the expected behavior? I don't want to remove the admin
app.