Hi guys, can anyone suggest me some resources book/video/article where I
can learn more about Design Patterns that the Django Team used in writing
Django as a framework? For example, here
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.2/misc/design-philosophies/> the
Active Record pattern is mentioned. I am looking for the other ones. I want
to dive into Django's source code and learn about Design Patterns at the
same time. Thanks for the help!