From: 'Lucas Gärtner' via Django users
Date: 2019-11-25 22:29
To: Django users
Subject: Django- Display PDf document in an Iframe or Pdf VIewer
Hello everyone!

I just signed up here, so maybe this thread is wrong in this group.

The problem is as follows:

I need to display a PDF document in a half of a web application.
I tried it first with Iframe and now today with pdf.js.
Nothing helped. Do you have any idea?
It is only showing the pdf, not more.

I am using django: 2.1.10 and Python 3.7.1

Hope you have some good recommendations!

Have a nice day!
Lucas
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8304b914-3861-4c33-8948-87f9baeaf27f%40googlegroups.com.