I have a form that when submitted (using POST) results in a ListView page.
Clicking on the record displayed by ListView opens a detail page
(DetailView).
The initial form has a captcha that is validated to access the ListView
page, but by using the DetailView url I can access the records without
acessing the form.
How can I restrict access to record details so they can only be accessed
after accessing the form and ListView?
I think that this can be done using UserPassesTestMixin or similar, but i
really don't know how to do this.
Any tip will be helpful.

Thanks and sorry about my bad english.
--