Django users,

I have a problem with Set-Cookie not working in Chrome (I didn't check
other browsers). It worked in the past but it stopped working recently. I
have two websites with two domain names, and I need to set the cookie in
both websites. I'm calling a URL in each of the domain names to set the
cookie. But it doesn't set the cookie on the other website (the website I'm
not browsing now). Is there any solution to this problem? I think this is
due to recent changes in Chrome.

אורי
u...@speedy.net