Hi Issuer,

Plz check docs again for resolve your matter.
Try either set csrf token cookies or use ensure_csrf_cookie()
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/ref/csrf/#django.views.decorators.csrf.ensure_csrf_cookie

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 05:10 হজমুলা খান <needlestr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanx for your advice and i removed  {% csrf_token %} and still same.
> problem is not solved. add post form is not showing.
>

> On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 3:24:48 PM UTC, Integr@te System wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Django view dont render csrf tag within template form, you should check
>> doc in warning part
>> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/ref/csrf/
>>
>> And look at the additional way to resolve your problem.
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 12, 2019, 16:45 হজমুলা খান <needle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> i am integrating some apps to make a bigger project but the problem is
>>> when i try insert ckeditor in html login page it is not showing. for this
>>> reason i tried to make separate app is to see whats going on here. i am
>>> showing you the code in detail.
>>> editing/settings.py:

>>> INSTALLED_APPS = [
>>>     'django.contrib.admin',
>>>     'django.contrib.auth',
>>>     'django.contrib.contenttypes',
>>>     'django.contrib.sessions',
>>>     'django.contrib.messages',
>>>     'django.contrib.staticfiles',
>>>     'editor',
>>>     'ckeditor_uploader',
>>>     'ckeditor',
>>> ]
>>> TEMPLATES = [
>>>     {
>>>
>>>         'DIRS': [os.path.join(BASE_DIR,'templates')],........
>>> STATIC_URL = 'editor/static/'
>>> STATIC_ROOT='editor/static/'
>>> CKEDITOR_UPLOAD_PATH='editor/static/media/'
>>>
>>> editing/urls.py:
>>>
>>> from django.contrib import admin
>>> from django.urls import path, include
>>> from django.conf import settings