I'd like to hold the 'help' for each template in a block called
'helptext' within each html file. I'd like to include the relevant html
files from the main /help/ template, so that /help/sites shows the help
from the sites.html page, for example.

I have two major problems.
- I can't get help.html to set the 'extends' template for sites.html so
  that I can choose a template that will only grab the helptext block
  from the sites.html template.

- If I manually set the template for sites.html, it wipes out the rest
  of the help.html template file.

  help.html is something like this:

  {% extends "generic.html" %}
  {% block title %}Help Page {% endblock %}
  {% bodytext %}
  This is some bodytext
   {% ifequal context "sites" %}
       {% include "sites.html" %}
   {% endifequal %}
  {% endblock %}

Is it wise to embed help text in the bottom of each html template file?
It seems like a good idea in general, I'm just having trouble accessing
it from another template file.

Advice much appreciated.

Rory

--