1. No. The data for 2000,2010 could be in one table
2.. you can create a view that accepts get and post. Get when the user
loads the page initially to fill it out  and Post when they submit it. This
should take them to a new page with the results or a refreshed view if you
are using a JavaScript library.
3. Yes. You need to pass the input of the form as a search parameter to the
post view code.
4.dont worry, this is a small hump and you get over it.

Btw - you should clean up your repo, it has a ton of stuff, ie your whole
virtual env with binaries and executables in it that should never really be
checked in. It could use a requirement.txt and a .gitignore file as well.

Cheers,
Eduardo
https://eddyizm.github.io/resume/