Hi,

Thank you all. Let me add my answers to each one as follows.

@Motaz: Messages mean not SMS. It is only offline message. Let me add the
process here . Interested party contact Classified Ad owner by submitting a
message by clicking contact button for that Ad > then Ad owner get notified
by registered email saying that you have a message for your Ad > then Ad
owner come back to the site where ever he/she posted the Ad and checked the
message > further communication will happen in the same loop until buy/sell
transaction completes.

@Ahmed :  We checked django-postman
<https://bitbucket.org/psam/django-postman/src/default/> app but this does
not have settings.py to built as a sample project. If you have latest
working one, we would like to create a project and review the source code.

@Dev: Let us look at your MailService too.

Best regards,
~Ram