That is entirely up to you. The typical scenario is that you have one views
module per app in your project, which would live at your
`yourapp/views.py`. If your app has lots of views and you want to keep it
from getting too large, another common pattern is to have one module per
view in a directory, like: `yourapp/views/action1.py` and
`yourapp/views/action2.py`. How are you organize it is up to you - you have
control over your own Python imports. Really just a matter of housekeeping…

./s