Erika i think your models are not implemented correctly ..
why you have a foreign key field in TagLink linking to Tags , while you
already have a manytomany relation between the Tag and Calculator through
TagLink !!!!
try to remove the tag field from     "  through_fields=('calculator', 'tag')
"
or remove " tag = models.ForeignKey(Tag, on_delete=models.CASCADE, db_column
='sTag') "

I think you are making a circular relation