Hello DC,

Thank you for your email. We have added code for user's registration where
users use

1. sign up form and submit the form
2. upon submission users get a message about the next steps for activating
their registration

Issue # 1 The issue here is users are not getting any activation email
Issue # 2 confirmation message is also incorrect. " *Your Registration is
successful! Please contact Admin for Emails validation Link* " I searched
for this message in all files and did not find it.

Here are the code snippets

# signup page
> #
> def signup_view(request):
>    if request.method == 'POST':
>        form = CustomerForm(request.POST)
>        if form.is_valid():
>            cust_item = form.cleaned_data
>            print(cust_item)
>            saveform = rim_customer(email=cust_item['email'],
>                                    reemail=cust_item['reemail'],
>                                    password=cust_item['password'],
>                                    repassword=cust_item['repassword'],
>                                     firstname=cust_item['firstname'],
>                                    state=cust_item['state'],
>                                    Zip=cust_item['Zip'],
>                                    cust_status='0',
>                                    mailing=cust_item['mailing'],
>                                    referred_by=cust_item['referred_by'])
>            saveform.save()
>
>            # Added the code for sending mail when a customer registered
> here EmailMessage is used from Django
>            activate = "<a href=" + url + "/Activate/" + str(saveform.id)
> + "> Click Here</a>"
>            sendMailStaus =  EmailMessage('Registration Confirmation',
>                                          "<html>Thank you for registering
> with us!. You Activation is pending. Please " + activate + "</html>",
>                                          settings.EMAIL_HOST_USER,
>                                          [cust_item['email']])
>            sendMailStaus.content_subtype="html"
>            sendMailStaus.send()
>
>            form = CustomerForm()
>            return render(request, 'signup.html',{'form':form, 'success':
> 'mail succesfully send'})
>        else:
>            messages.error(request, form)
>            # return render(request,"form.html", {'error':error})
>    else:
>        form = CustomerForm()
>    return render(request, "signup.html", {'form': form})

 # SiginUp_With_Transaction
>     def Popup_signup_view(request):
>         if request.method == 'POST':
>             form = CustomerForm(request.POST)
>             if form.is_valid():
>                 cust_item = form.cleaned_data
>                 saveform = rim_customer(email=cust_item['email'],
> reemail=cust_item['reemail'],
>                                         password=cust_item['password'],
> repassword=cust_item['repassword'],
>                                         firstname=cust_item['firstname'],
> state=cust_item['state'],
>                                         Zip=cust_item['Zip'],
> mailing=cust_item['mailing'], cust_status='0',
>
> referred_by=cust_item['referred_by'])
>                 saveform.save()
>                 email = cust_item['email']
>                 # noinspection PyUnresolvedReferences
>                 sentMailStatus = sendEmail(email, request, saveform.id)
>                 form = CustomerForm()
>                 productid = request.POST['id']
>                 result = transation_Cast(productid, email)
>
>                 if sentMailStatus == True:
>                     return HttpResponseRedirect(result)
>                 else:
>                     return HttpResponseRedirect(result)
>             else:
>                 messages.error(request, form)
>                 # return render(request,"form.html",{'error':error})
>         else:
>             form = CustomerForm()
>         return render(request, "signup.html", {'form': form})

Mail server settings in settings.py

EMAIL_BACKEND = 'django.core.mail.backends.smtp.EmailBackend'  # added by me
> EMAIL_HOST = 'smtp.gmail.com'
> #EMAIL_PORT = 465
> EMAIL_USE_TLS = True
> #EMAIL_USE_SSL = True