Hey all. Im trying to get django up and running on my Mac (powerbook,
powerpc chip, 10.4 OSX).

I got postgresql v 8.2.0 up and going, along with Python 2.4.

I go to install psycopg to get the two communicating with one another,
and, following the directions on the SetupOnTiger
(http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SetupOnTiger) part of the Django
page, got to configuring psycopg.

When I typed

./configure --with-postgres-libraries=$(pg_config --libdir)
--with-postgres-includes=$(pg_config --includedir)

it gave me:

<strong>bold</strong>
-bash: pg_config: command not found
-bash: pg_config: command not found
checking for python...
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/python
checking python version... 2.4
checking python installation prefix...
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4
checking python installation exec_prefix...
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4
checking definitions in Python library makefile... done
checking location of python library...
$(prefix)/lib/python2.4/site-packages
checking location of python shared modules...
$(exec_prefix)/lib/python2.4/site-packages
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C
compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.

Any ideas?