Adrian Holovaty wrote:
> here what I've got from my Apache2 error log:
>
> [Thu Jan 04 16:07:57 2007] [notice] mod_python: (Re)importing module
> 'django.core.handlers.modpython'
> [Thu Jan 04 16:08:06 2007] [notice] mod_python: (Re)importing module
> 'django.core.handlers.modpython'
> [Thu Jan 04 16:34:15 2007] [notice] mod_python: (Re)importing module
> 'django.core.handlers.modpython'
>
> I was wondering what could be the reason of it ?

Hello,

I've seen this Apache notice too, and I'm not sure what it is, but
it's never caused any problems for me. :)

With that said, I would be grateful if anybody could explain why that
happens, and if we need to change something on Django's end so that,
at the very least, people's logfiles won't get cluttered with this.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com

Hi Adrian,

Actually, I found this because I'm having some problems with my 2
django sites on Apache2:
I've followed the instructions from
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/modpython/ to set them up,
using 2 different PythonInterpreter directives...
I have some random errors as if the python interpreters were
conflicting:
for example:
"ViewDoesNotExist at /dev/checklogin/
Tried p_check_login in module vizit.vizitapp.views. Error was:
InputSource instance has no attribute 'uri'
Request Method:         POST
Request URL:    https://xxxxxx/dev/checklogin/
Exception Type:         ViewDoesNotExist
Exception Value:        Tried p_check_login in module vizit.vizitapp.views.
Error was: InputSource instance has no attribute 'uri'
Exception Location:

/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Django-0.95-py2.3.egg/django/core/urlresolvers.py
in get_callback, line 122"

The only error message I have found so far in the error log is the one
described above.

Thanks for all,
georges.