-------- Original message --------From: Yves de Champlain <yesy...@gmail.com>
Date: 23/2/20  15:47  (GMT+10:00) To: Django users
<django-users@googlegroups.com> Subject: get_FOO_display not working ? HiI'm
using StatusModel from models_utils :class MetaData(TimeStampedModel,
StatusModel, SoftDeletableModel):    STATUS = Choices(('draft', _('Draft')),
                 ('submitted', _('Submitted')),
('underreview', _('Underreview')),                      )Forms using STATUS
work as expected, but when I load an object from the DB, I can't access the
human readable data in my templates.a.status => drafta.get_status_display =>
draftinstead ofa.status => drafta.get_status_display => DraftThanks for any hep
on this !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d7a06913-39a8-4e55-9799-ebc46cb5cde4%40googlegroups.com.