I have an angular frontend app which send file to django backend which data
is setting in django session. After I send a httprequest to django backend
to make ML tratements on that data and get the results. But I've a 500
sever error: keyerror 'ts_dataset_copy': KeyError: 'ts_dataset_copy'
[24/Feb/2020 18:43:46] "GET /cv_classification/5/FOTS/283/None/0/0
HTTP/1.1" 500 78264. Here are my django code:

Firstly I upload timeseries dataset file from angular frontend (All thing
is ok)
@csrf_exempt
    def upload_local_dataset(request):
        if request.method == 'POST':
            dataset = pd.read_csv(request.FILES.get('datasetfilepath'),
header=None, index_col=None)
            request.session['ts_datset'] = dataset.to_json(orient='values')
            request.session['ts_dataset_copy'] = dataset.to_json(orient=
'values')

            return HttpResponse(dataset.to_json(orient='values'))

# second httrequest that throws a server internal error

    def cv_classification(request, kfolds, dissimilarity_func,
windows_length=0, noisy_law="", mu=0,

        std=0):
            noisy_law = noisy_law.lower()
            df = pd.read_json(request.session['ts_dataset_copy'], orient=
'values')
            predictions = cv_classify(df, kfolds, dissimilarity_func,
windows_length, noisy_law, mu, std)
            return JsonResponse(predictions, safe=False)

Thanks for your help!