On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 07:59:10PM +0530, Ramdas S wrote:
I am trying to move a user registration form code inspired heavily from
http://www.b-list.org/weblog/2006/09/02/django-tips-user-registration
to newforms from oldforms.

Does the newforms replace django.core.manipulators, if so how can I use it?

Yes it does.  I just converted my comments app[1] from oldforms to
newforms.  You might find it useful to look at the diff.

http://refried.org/viewvc/viewvc.py?view=rev&revision=150

Nate

[1] It's a direct copy of freecomments hacked to make my migration from
COREBlog easier.