Hello,

This is a simplified example of what I'm trying to accomplish.  In my
model I have the following objects and fields:

class ColorAccount(models.Model):
   COLORS = (
       (0, 'Red'),
       (1, 'Orange'),
       (2, 'Yellow'),
       (3, 'Green'),
       )
   fav_color = models.IntegerField(choices=COLORS)

I then have a custom manipulator, which has the following field:

   forms.SelectField(field_name="fav_color",
choices=ColorAccount.COLORS),

My question is, is it possible to change the default order
(corresponding integer values) of the items in the generated HTML
<select> menu ... without reassigning the integer values in the model?
For instance, I would like the order to be alphabetical.  Would this be
something I could accomplish via the manipulator, or maybe back in the
model?

Thanks in advance,
Andy