Hi MH,

On 05/03/2020 23.48, 'MH' via Django users wrote:
So, even as someone who has not so much experience in these things I would say that I lack three things: libxml2, libxslt, and usr/local/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi/bin/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi-ccache-gcc

About the first two: I cannot do an apt-get. I am working on a synology diskstation.

You need a C compiler (eg. GCC as you suggested yourself). I have zero experience with a Synology Diskstation, but a quick search seems like it's far from trivial to get that to work.

You're most likely better of setting up an environment for cross compiling on some other host and then target whatever the Synology Diskstation is running.

While it's definitely possible, it's not an easy task if you have to setup everything from scratch (which it seems like you have to).

Not much help I know, but just thought you should know that what you are trying to achieve seems like it would require a lot of work.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup