Hi all,

I have encountered a problem when trying to create views that have to
include the same string in name. I created two views below.

The problem is here, when I tried to make a post request to revoke_token
endpoint, this request always is handled by  'token/' endpoint(TokenView).
I debugged url Django resolver, as far as I understood, Django always check
include a string in the path, not an exact match. When it sees "token/"
words in "token/" URL, it says I found the URL path and return TokenView as
a handler. When I swap these two URL paths, it works well.

Is there anyone faced with this problem? Thanks in advance.

url("token/", TokenView.as_view(), name="token"),
url("revoke_token/", RevokeTokenView.as_view(), name="revoke-token"),