Hi

I opted for Djongo to take advantage of Django ORM with MongoDB..

but while starting the server, i get the following error

AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\site-packages\django\db\utils.py", line
121, in load_backend
    raise ImproperlyConfigured(
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: 'djongo' isn't an available
database backend.
Try using 'django.db.backends.XXX', where XXX is one of:
    'mysql', 'oracle', 'postgresql', 'sqlite3'

I have lost a lot of time trying to figure out, and came to a conclusion
that i cant use ORM on Mongo DB.

Have someone got a clue on what going wrong ?

I dump also all the installed packages

Thanks for your help/

Package               Version
--------------------- ----------