I mean your answer was quite derogatory and if you are not part of the
solution then you are part of the problem

and for your information, I am a learner and I am trying to learn and I
have spent a lot of time on the boards on StackOverflow and elsewhere
including using my inspect tool inside chrome

this is coming through email message so I get a lot of other gibberish in
the inspect tool

while I appreciate you may have the best of intentions by making a
statement like the one you did, I would also suggest it is not helpful. My
"GENIUS" statement was only pointing out the obvious which is what you
stated... if I knew how to use those tools I likely wouldn't be here on
this forum asking for help! So I simply am pointing out that you're the
"master of the obvious" and a genius for (or smartass) for posting such a
comment!

as I stated earlier

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Please be more considerate in the future with your post, I think you have
made a conclusion (or assumption) that is not fair to make. You have zero
idea of what I have been doing to this point to try and resolve the problem
on my own. I should not have to put up with the likes of you and your
comments when I am posting requests for guidance or help (neither should
anyone else for that matter)

be kind or get lost!

--
John McClain