Hi all,

I am working on a form on Django. I would like to create several sections
of the form, just to let the users insert data in steps.
I would like also to change the questions based on the previous answers of
the users (for example, if in the first page you tell me you are a male, in
the second step I would ask you you favourite sport, while if you answer
that you are a female, I would ask your favourite color).

I would like to have an advice on how to start, and in particular:

   1. Is the "form tools" (
   https://django-formtools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/#) the only way to do
   this? There is a good tutorial/book, possibly with a working example? (I am
   pretty new with Python and Django, and I need good resource)
   2. Do I have to creare a single model with all data, or can I manage a
   model for each page?

Thank you very much!

Francesco