Hi Django Aspirants,
I am trying to run localhost:8000 to run the server after the cloning the
project. from GitHub. I figured out the process to follow after downloading
the project. I can open all files from the sublime text editor and saw
multiple settings.py files in the main project. I am a beginner I had only
knowledge about how to play with single settings.py file. Other settings.py
files are importing common settings file..
So my question is do need to create another settings file like others to
start the server ?? or is there any process to follow.
Please ignore my English and level of knowledge. Any help is much
appreciated
Database: Postgres

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/df8d6e63-0aec-4f12-899b-789be147f82b%40googlegroups.com.
ADMINS = ()
BRIDGE_VERSION = "3.6.1 Build 202003.2"

MANAGERS = ADMINS

TIME_ZONE = 'America/Vancouver'
LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us'
SITE_ID = 1

USE_I18N = True
USE_L10N = True
USE_TZ = False

# Make this unique, and don't share it with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = '%-dz(1uiiygza@bq0w_!h$)hjykg^+@u!(nizs+a4xejmz))d9'
SESSION_SERIALIZER = 'django.contrib.sessions.serializers.PickleSerializer'

STATICFILES_FINDERS = (
    'django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.FileSystemFinder',
    'django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.AppDirectoriesFinder',
)

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
    'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
    'bridge.request_access.Middleware',
)

ROOT_URLCONF = 'bridge.urls'
WSGI_APPLICATION = 'bridge.wsgi.application'

TEST_RUNNER = ('django.test.runner.DiscoverRunner')

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.messages',
    'django.contrib.staticfiles',
    'django.contrib.humanize',
    'bridge',
    'block',
    'temporal',
    'log',
    'association',
    'client',
    'client_wizard',
    'employee',
    'employee_wizard',
    'receivables',
    'payables',
    'reports',
    'import_tool',
    'user_accounts',
    'carrier',
    'commission',
    # celery - async tasks.
    'django_celery_results',
    # ,'test_runner'
    'client_portal',
    #bootstrap forms for client portal
    'edi',
    'widget_tweaks',
    'payroll_extract',
)

RQ_QUEUES = {
    'default': {
        'HOST': 'localhost',
        'PORT': 6379,
        'DB': 0,
        'DEFAULT_TIMEOUT': 360,
    },
}

LOGGING = {
    'version': 1,
    'disable_existing_loggers': False,
    'filters': {
        'require_debug_false': {
            '()': 'django.utils.log.RequireDebugFalse'
        }
    },
    'handlers': {
        'mail_admins': {
            'level': 'ERROR',
            'filters': ['require_debug_false'],
            'class': 'django.utils.log.AdminEmailHandler'
        }
    },
    'loggers': {
        'django.request': {
            'handlers': ['mail_admins'],
            'level': 'ERROR',
            'propagate': True,
        },
    }
}

# custom project settings follow...
LOGIN_URL = '/login'
LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL = '/'
AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE = "user_accounts.UserProfile"

COUNTRY_LOCALE = ''

SYSTEM_SALES_TAX = 'BC' #This is the province that the TPA client is based in. This is the fall back tax if nothing is set at the client level.
USE_ASSOCIATION_BANK_ACCOUNTS = False

ADMIN_FEE_ON_ZERO_PREMIUMS = False # overwrite by setting it to True in settings_production_BenefitAdminCompanyName.py if the Admin Fee is charged even if the current premium is zero.

# DEPRECIATED
INVOICE_ORDER = ('LIFE', 'AD&D', 'WI', 'LTD', 'DEPL', 'EHC', 'DENT', 'EAP', 'MSP', 'OPTLF', 'OSPLIF', 'OPTADD', 'OSPADD', 'VADD', 'CI',)
# END DEPRECIATED

# celery settings
CELERY_RESULT_BACKEND = 'django-db'
CELERY_IMPORTS = ("receivables.async_tasks",'edi.edi', 'payroll_extract.views')

INTERNAL_IPS = ('127.0.0.1')

'''
# RUN_TYPE is a binary flag - it can be any combination of RUN_*
# for ex. to set RUN_DEV and RUN_TEST at the same time use:

RUN_TYPE = RUN_DEV | RUN_TEST

# to check use:

if RUN_TYPE & RUN_DEV == RUN_DEV:
    #...