Hi All,

I have a situation where currently, I am showing data using views.py
function on the template and the template shows data on the page.

The html page also has search dropdowns and those dropdowns are getting
data from the landing view function itself.

Note - This landing function is the one that is providing data to the
page + options in dropdown menus.

Also, the pagination has been implemented in the page which also changes
when the dropdown option is chosen.

Is there a way that instead of managing this from template side, can I
manage the pagination(when dropdown is chosen and when not) + dropdown
option from views side?

Thanks,
Gurmeet Kaur