Hi Chucks,

On 28/04/2020 19.17, chucks ogwo wrote:

I also tried to use pip to install sqlite3, it does not work too, I get a different error.

(venv) C:\Users\Dell\PycharmProjects\interact_with_database>pip install sqlite3
Collecting sqlite3
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement sqlite3 (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for sqlite3

(venv) C:\Users\Dell\PycharmProjects\interact_with_database>

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19530974/how-can-i-add-the-sqlite3-module-to-python