Hello Chetan,
Below is how I have created the forms.
from django.contrib.auth.forms import UserCreationForm
from django.contrib.auth.models import User
from .models import UserProfile
from django import forms

class SignUpForm(UserCreationForm):
    email = forms.EmailField()
    first_name = forms.CharField(max_length=100)
    last_name = forms.CharField(max_length=100)

    class Meta:
        model = User
        fields = ('username', 'first_name', 'last_name', 'email', 'password1',
'password2')

class UserProfileForm(forms.ModelForm):
    Photo = forms.FileField( max_length=100)
#widget=forms.ClearableFileInput(attrs={'multiple': True}),
    dob = forms.DateField(widget=forms.TextInput(attrs={'type': 'date'}))
    country = forms.CharField(max_length=100)
    State = forms.CharField(max_length=100)
    District = forms.CharField(max_length=100)
    phone = forms.CharField(max_length=10)

    class Meta:
        model = UserProfile
        fields = ('Photo', 'dob', 'country', 'State', 'District', 'phone')
I hope that helps. Please let me know. Just to let you know that there was a
time during the development when I could only see the User model data on my
page, but none from the UserProfile model. During the debug process I have made
changes in both the files over the last couple of weeks, so now I have reached
to the point where I can see only the UserProfile data.
Just wanted to give you some insight.

Regards,
Amitesh

    On Wednesday, 6 May, 2020, 12:11:32 am IST, 'Amitesh Sahay' via Django