I've learned Django for a year, and I have my project hosted in
PYTHONANYWHERE, however, I never had have a problem. It's very easy, you
can If you are a beginner to use the free account, or else a paid one.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me.

Regards,

Gabriel Araya Garcia
GMI - Desarrollo de Sistemas Informáticos
Santiago de Chile
99.7721.15.70