I am trying to populate a database, but when I send it it gives me the
following error didn't return an HttpResponse

this is the form
class ProductForm(forms.ModelForm):
name_product = forms.CharField(
max_length=25,
widget=forms.TextInput(
attrs={
'class': 'form-control',
'id': 'name_product',
}
)
)

def clean_name_product(self):
name_product = self.cleaned_data.get('name_product')
if Product.objects.filter(name_product=name_product).exists():
raise forms.ValidationError('El nombre del producto ya existe')
return name_product

class Meta:
model = Product
fields = (
'name_product', 'description', 'price', 'category', 'state', 'image'
)
labels = {
'name_product': 'Nombre del Producto',
'description': 'Descripcion',
'price': 'Precio',
'category': 'Categoria',
'state': 'Estado',
'image': 'Imagen del Producto',
}
widgets = {
'name_product': forms.TextInput(
attrs={
'class': 'form-control',
'id': 'name_product',
}
),
'description': forms.TextInput(
attrs={
'class': 'form-control',
'id': 'description',
}
),
'price': forms.NumberInput(
attrs={
'class': 'form-control',
'id': 'price',
}
),
'category': forms.SelectMultiple(
attrs={
'class': 'custom-select',
'id': 'category',
}
),
'state': forms.CheckboxInput(),
}
and this is the model

class Product(models.Model):
name_product = models.CharField(max_length=25)
description = models.CharField(max_length=250)
price = models.IntegerField()
category = models.ForeignKey(Category, on_delete=models.CASCADE)
state = models.BooleanField(default=True)
image = models.ImageField(upload_to='products/')
created_at = models.DateField(auto_now=True)

def __str__(self):
return self.name_product

this is the view

class ProductView(View):
template_name = 'products/product.html'
model = Product
form_class = ProductForm

def get_queryset(self):
return self.model.objects.filter(state=True)

def get_context_data(self, **kwargs):
context = {}
context['product'] = self.get_queryset()
context['list_product'] = self.form_class
return context

def get(self, request, *args, **kwargs):
return render(request, self.template_name, self.get_context_data())

def post(self, request, *args, **kwargs):
list_product = self.form_class(request.POST)
if list_product.is_valid():
list_product.save()
return redirect('products:product')

the error is. The views products.views.ProductView didn't return an
httpresponse object. it returned none instead