OK, no problem, We can talk it in another thread or in a private, but not
in this thread please. Just contact me direct to my mailbox. And.. in
english please.. :D

This e-mail (including any attachments) is private and confidential and may
contain privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and delete it (including any
attachments) immediately. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or use
any of the information in it or any attachments.