You can use the Fixtures feature

First, pass to csv your spreadsheet

Then, you have in mind the model or set of models....

ModelA
ModelB

The fields, the data type for every field.

Then, convert to a file of JSON to load with the fixture command.

I can share with you my code that do that:
https://gitlab.com/pineiden/csv-2-json

Other path is loading the django settings and reading every row and convert
to a dict and init the object
Like this.
https://gitlab.com/pineiden/websocketsoftware/-/blob/master/websocketdatamanager/DjangoDataManager.py

Any question, write to me ;)

--
Ingeniero Civil Electricista U. de Chile
F: +56 9 82142267 - dpin...@ug.uchile.cl