I'm not sure this is feasible. The issue is likely about getting paid for
you and for them about getting what they paid for. There is no work-a-round
for this dynamic in coding other than to use sandbox server you control for
version control. Once they approve the iterations and pay you can transfer
the code. Otherwise, you are going to have to transfer the code and hope
you get paid.

--
John McClain

Cell: 085-1977-823