I am using Django ckeditor_uploader to make a post view for a blog. But while
rendering in the template I wanted to render image separately from the post
content texts.

My main goal is to set the image separately on the template on top and resizing
it. And I can set more pictures inside the post  but the top one will be
highlighted and rendered in different HTML page.

Is there any way?

I tried to use ckeditor widget but it is just customizing the toolbar of
ckeditor

Please let me know if you have any idea