Hi,

I'm trying to serve static files using nginx, but nginx gives following
error.
- [error] 8202#8202: *10 open() "/home/user/myproject/media/xxx.jpg" failed
(13: Permission denied)

I've tried giving all users permission to this directory and it didn't
change.
What is the cause?

I'm using mod_wsgi 4.7.1 and apache 2.4.
my apache setting is here.

WSGIPythonHome /home/user/mypythonenv
WSGIScriptAlias / /home/user/myproject/myproject/wsgi.py
WSGIPythonPath
/home/user/myproject/myproject:/home/user/mypythonenv/lib/python3.6/site-packages
WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

<Directory /home/user/myproject/myproject>
 <Files wsgi.py>
  Require all granted
 </Files>
</Directory>

Alias /static/ /home/user/myproject/collected_static/
<Directory /home/user/myproject/collected_static>
 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
 AllowOverride None
 Require all granted
</Directory>

Alias /media/ /home/user/myproject/media/
<Directory /home/user/myproject/media>