Hi i was beginner in django and i have a small query in templates.
For suppose in the home page of any client browser if we have a button like
SKINCARE or HEALTH CARE and if we click on that buttons we need to get the
data of all skin care products companies logos/ health care companies
logos. For that how i can render data in dictionaries suppose i want to
render a static data how can i or i want or render a dynamic data how can i
do that with dictionaries so other better option. Please help me out in this