Hi all,

I am trying to display the value from the context_process.py file to the
template.

The content of my context_process.py is as follows:

from fusioncharts.models import QRC_DB
from django.db import connection

def get_result(request):
>     cursor  = connection.cursor()
>     pattern = "%%"+TotalTime+"%%"
>     cursor.execute("select * from fusioncharts_qrc_db")
>     rows = cursor.fetchall()
>     return {'get_result': rows}

Then in the html template file, I am trying to display the variable
get_result as follows:

{% block content %}
>   <h3> Result = </h3>
>   {{get_result}}
>
> {% endblock %}

My template details in the settings.py is as follows:

> TEMPLATES = [
>     {
>         'OPTIONS': {
>             'context_processors': [
>                 'fusioncharts.context_processors.get_result',
>             ],
>         },
>     },
> ]

My views.py file is as follows:

def home(request):
>     context = RequestContext(request)
>     response_context = {}
>     return render(request, 'display_data.html',response_context)

But when I am running that, it is not displaying anything in the web page.

Is there anything missing in my code? What is going wrong here?