Hello everyone!!

I have stuck in the middle of my project. Please help.

I have created a custom function within a model, which sends a newsletter
email to the subscribed users. I registered this model action in admins.py
, so that I can perform that action using admin panel.

After that, when I go to django admin panel, and perform the action , it
shows me an error:

ValueError at /admin/blog/post/

not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)

How can I fix this? Please help!!