I am a student who developed a web based system to track where corona virus
is in my country .It is intergrated with google maps.The link is
https://shamgarmusobero.github.io/COVID-19/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fshamgarmusobero.github.io%2FCOVID-19%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2WkcM3GZ2xxZ5okENNkqR0XttPH7K8ypK9tgtJVnWqMDXf0DH76oYfnYI&h=AT1_fV7hswii1gZG7uVlkhoMiu8SPSG70ekb_RYRlbjVYiyfh1EOpWTxPJsvDgf2T-ERvs-nKQDlziPTJhFuJbPRulZG8I2JCrN4aMFRhWmHw1TAggN5k1lvxpkB&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT37DRfoVimiIjwazsrgEmrSlDiu40ptme5XCKFtKppz6buXvoCwYSEJeMc5KbOOCX_vLYTSuDah817tFokTjcO43hfCkvan5LdzsjnKSsre76-nGVRbH68q1HG4cojh2Dz_6TwoRrwUsCQ51WOi>
Open dont hesitate