I have been learning and building a Django framework website and it is
going nicely. The site will be used internationally but largely is a series
of specialized forms collecting and manipulating and outputting data to be
searched - not presenting changing  'content' per se.

I had seen references to Wagtail and now Django CMS.... is there any reason
why I should switch to Django CMS vs just continue building in Django
framework?

If there are good reasons to refactor/switch, can I simply import
models/views/urls/forms, or some such, into Django CMS or Wagtail?

Can I add middleware to turn Django into Django CMS?

What are the Use Cases for Django framework that put it over a 'CMS'?

 I have searched extensively but not found answers to these qs...

Many thanks.