i have same problem i cant figure out the solution i am new to django and
web programming also....
My console error is  :
VM328 SelectFilter2.js:246 Uncaught ReferenceError: grp is not defined
    at VM328 SelectFilter2.js:246
(anonymous) @ VM328 SelectFilter2.js:246
SelectBox.js:144 Uncaught ReferenceError: grp is not defined
    at VM327 SelectBox.js:144
(anonymous) @ SelectBox.js:144
SelectFilter2.js:246 Uncaught ReferenceError: grp is not defined
    at VM328 SelectFilter2.js:246

Cant get rid of it someone aware of this problem plz help.. i am a student
a this is my final year project.