Yeah but in this way the time complexity will be very high, just think if
I'll have more than 1 million post than it will check all the field if it
is available or not.
However my query is different I want to fetch the data based on ID only but
I want to make url as slug  name, so it means the function will take slug
as a parameter not ID.