If you don't want to do complicated things just add manytomany field for
sharewith in note model
And while user requests the notes page just make a query to database

Notes.objects.filter(Q(sharedwith=current_user ) l Q(author=currentuser))

And send this back to user

Imp-while creating a note user should specify whom to share with
You can use multiple input for that