hi James,

> I'm running Ubuntu Edgy Eft, with the following versions (updated to
> the most recent available from  apt-get)
>       Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.2.8 Python/2.4.4c1 PHP/5.1.6
> mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.8b
> and Django 0.95.
I'm running pretty much the same combo, but with django trunk (and apache also
serves my svn repositories) - works like a charm!

> If I disable mod_php then the site does work, so there is some sort
> of conflict but I am unsure how to resolve what that conflict may be.
> Django is partly working as it gives me the Page not found debug page
> for 404s.
can you get it to work completely?

> Is anyone running successfully on Edgy Eft while still using PHP? Is
jepp

> there anything anyone can suggest to diagnose further?
- have you tried to increase apache's loglevel?
- do you have any php-extensions installed? if so, you might want to check out
if php is really the factor by loading it without any extensions. if that
works, try adding them back one by one.
- can you also rule out other possibilities? (corrupt memory and stuff like
that)
--
cheers,

        Nikl